About The Owner: Nina
I'm Nina, a Nashville living, Christian woman in my flirty-30s who works full time in corporate America in addition to owning Yes, Grace Boutique! I've always loved fashion, and I believe that the right outfit can make you feel confident and empowered.
I believe that everyone deserves to feel confident and beautiful, regardless of their size, shape, or budget. That's why I've curated a collection of stylish and affordable clothing that can be worn by women of all ages and sizes.
In addition to my love of fashion, I'm also passionate about giving back to my community. That's why Yes, Grace Boutique donates 10% of its profits to local charities. I believe that it's important to use our gifts to help others, and I'm grateful for the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others through my business.
I'm so grateful for the opportunity to share my love of fashion with others. I hope you'll find the perfect outfit at Yes, Grace Boutique to help your light shine!
A fun question and answer session with Nina:
- What's Your Personal Style?
- My personal style leans to very casual-chic with elements of preppy, romantic, and trendy layered in.
- What's Your favorite fashion trends ?
- I am a sucker for a tailored or layered look. I think you can always give an outfit a little sparkle by adding a jacket or blazer.
- What's Your favorite brands ?
- Yes, Grace Boutique .. Duh! :)
- What's Your favorite places to shop?
- Boutique - Vici takes a disproportion amount of my money
- Chain - Primark is the best fast fashion with A1 quality! Zara is also a favorite!
- Department Store - I grew up on Dillards, sorry to all my Nordstorm girls!
- What's Your favorite ways to style your clothes
- Depends on the occasion! I can look like a total couch potato or I could go full Met Gala if they let me.
- What's Your favorite tips for looking and feeling your best ?
- As my mom always says "Just Because It's On the Rack, Doesn't Mean you have to Buy it!" and I agree! Dress for your body type and your comfort level!